Data Access: A Quick Guide to Governing Users and Data in the Marketplace
Download the comprehensive guide to governing access in a data marketplace.
What you will Learn from this whitepaper is:
- Data access is all about personalized marketplace user experiences.
- From a technological standpoint, data access is all about entitlements and permissions (e.g., RBAC).
- Just because users buy data doesn’t mean they want a boring data marketplace experience.
- There are four data access methods in a data marketplace: subscription, one-time purchase, on-demand, and services.
- The more data products in a marketplace, the more a user should be exposed to those different products.